Adult Day Care Services
Adult day services, also known as an adult day center (ADC), is a planned program that includes a variety of health, social and supportive services in a safe, supervised environment.
Considerations & Requirements
Consider using adult day services if your elder has a need for:
- A safe, secure environment
- Physical, social, and/or mental stimulation
- Diet specific meals
- 60 years of age or over
- A need for physical, mental, and/or social stimulation or supervision
- Annual physical and TB tests
What We Provide
Washington County Health Center's adult day services provide:
- Programs licensed by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's Department of Aging
- Safe and supervised environment.
- Well balanced diet (diet specific meals)
- Licensed nurses on staff
- Medications administered as needed
- Physical, mental, and social stimulation
- Daily exercise program to help maintain independence
- Daily respite for families and care givers
- Transportation can be provided at no cost to you through Washington Rides
This project is funded, in part, by the SWPA Area Agency on Aging, Inc. through the Pennsylvania Department of Aging, the Washington County Board of Commissioners, and private funding. It is under the direct jurisdiction of the Washington County Commissioners.
For further information, please call 724-250-7085 between 6:30 am and 5:30 pm Monday through Friday.