Can I pay an inmates bond?
Yes, The bond may be paid at the Clerk of Courts located in the Washington County Court House, through the use of a Bonding Agent or at the Facility after hours. If you need assistance or more information, please call the Facility and ask about making bond arrangements.

Show All Answers

1. When Are visiting hours?
2. What may I bring for an inmate?
3. Can I pay an inmates bond?
4. How can I write to an inmate?
5. I am the victim of a crime. I want to be notified of the release, transfer, escape or death of an inmate.Who should I contact to obtain information and how?