What if I can't attend on the date stated in the subpoena?
If you have a conflict with the date listed on the subpoena, please immediately contact the Assistant District Attorney handling the case before the appearance date and discuss your conflict. In most cases, we are able to accommodate your schedule and minimize any inconvenience. If you are not sure which Assistant District Attorney is handling your case, you may telephone (724) 228-6790.

Show All Answers

1. Can I report a crime to the District Attorney's Office?
2. How do I file a private criminal complaint?
3. How do I file a domestic violence complaint?
4. I am the victim in a domestic violence case and I want to drop charges. How do I do drop charges?
5. I think I have been cheated by a contractor, tradesman or other person who provides labor and/or services. Can anyone help me?
6. I would like the District Attorney’s Office to help me obtain child support for my children. Can the District Attorney help me?
7. I believe that someone is taking financial advantage of an older adult or that the older adult is being abused, what should I do?
8. I have been subpoenaed by the District Attorney to appear as a witness in a criminal case. Can I get witness fees?
9. What if I can't attend on the date stated in the subpoena?
10. I am a defendant and I do not like the attorney who is representing me. Can I talk to the Assistant District Attorney about my case?
11. I have a complaint about your office. How do I contact you and will you respond?