How do I obtain a copy of my Discharge (DD-214)?
Upon discharge from Service you were instructed to record your Discharge (DD-214) at your County's Recorder of Deeds Office (check to see if it is recorded). If this was not completed see our web link, Request for Military Records. The National Archives Center recommends that requests be completed on-line as opposed to mail or fax.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a copy of my Discharge (DD-214)?
2. What can I do now to prepare for burial in a national cemetery?
3. I am a survivor of a deceased veteran, am I entitled to any benefits?
4. How can I find out the status of a Federal Headstone or Marker order?
5. How can I obtain Washington County relocation information?